March 11, 2011

Free Pass

In my last post I admitted to having an attitude last night when I first got home, and not correcting myself until I had already been one hell of a brat. I had apologized to Master both verbally and in my post. As the night continued we both calmed down and talked, and enjoyed what was left of our evening. I was exhausted for some reason and ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Master woke me up after an hour or two had passed to make sure I was okay. Normally I don't pass out on the couch unless I'm sick. At least not anymore. So Master was concerned. I explained that for whatever reason I was exhausted. It might be because of having a couple of long weeks at work. Plus my carpool had been leaving early for the past four weeks so I've been getting up earlier than usual and starting work early as well. I think it had all just caught up with me basically. I said I was feeling okay, just tired. So He let me go back to sleep on the couch. When He was ready for bed He woke me up, we went to the bedroom and He curled up to me as I drifted back to sleep.

This morning I woke up and there was a message from Master waiting for me.
Hon,

While I read your blog post and do accept your apology and acknowledge I was perhaps not in the best of moods to begin with I do apologize. However such blatant disregard for your role or Mine within this dynamic will not be tolerated any longer in tone, action or attitude. If you are provoked I expect you to calmly explain to me as best you can the circumstances surrounding such breach of etiquette as it stands, if you just lash out on the other hand punishment will be swift your ass will be red from 100 lashes of the belt and you will be sleeping on the floor for a couple weeks without consideration to your comfort level, failing this you will be reduced to normal wife status and that will simply be that. this is the first major warning I have had to give since you started your medication and while I accept my part in this I can not readily accept your actions that followed. This is your one free pass , don't test me or push me like that again. You know your role you know your place I expect you to act accordingly.

I do love you,
Me

I was glad that He had accepted my apology. I was also grateful that He gave me that free pass. I fucked up pretty bad last night. I was rolling my eyes, talking back, had a tone in my voice.. basically the whole nine yards. As He stated in His note to me it is the first major warning I have needed since starting my medication. He's had to remind me about my tone or something along those lines, but nothing too severe.

Last night I went too far, and I know it. I knew it when I wrote my post. So now that I have been on my medication for a while and I'm use to them, He is letting me know He's not using kid gloves anymore. I knew it would come sooner or later, and now it's here. I'm not saying it's too soon or anything of that nature. I'm just simply saying that I knew it would happen.

I am glad that He will allow me to calmly explain my reactions if something happens in the future, and I know that He is fair and will listen to said explanation and see if my actions were justified.

I wrote Him back and thanked Him so He would know that I read His note and that I understood. He didn't hold last night against me. He had warned me, and it was over with. When I got home from work He gave me a hug and we've been having a great evening together.

No comments:

Post a Comment