March 8, 2011

It's Only Tuesday?! Fuck.

And now we bring you the longest week ever....

Okay so I'm being dramatic and over exaggerating. I know that. But seriously it feels like this week is taking forever. Yesterday kicked my ass and while today was a bit better, it still sucked. I don't really know what to write about. I worked 9+ hours today. I came home, we ate dinner and then Master played His video games and I went online.

Exciting huh?

I'm not complaining honestly, it's just that today I'm in kind of a blah mood and Master has a headache and His back is bothering Him. So it's just one of those nights where we each do our own thing for a while and maybe later we will do something together. I already did my exercises tonight, and now I'm doing my blog post. So that only leaves the shower. Oh, and then to take the dog out later on.

Yeah....

So the weekend can get here any time now.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to think of a blog post topic. Tonight my mind is just mush.

No comments:

Post a Comment