March 23, 2011

Catch Up

Last night I couldn't access my blog. Well, that's not entirely true. I could read my blog but I couldn't post because I couldn't log in. Eventually it was fixed, but by the time I noticed it Master told me not to worry about it.

So here I am playing catch up, and I feel like I don't have a lot to talk about. That also is not entirely true. On our anniversary (Monday) Master and I retired to the bedroom and had some really awesome anniversary sex. I had asked Him to go down on me and He did. I swear it was the best licking I've ever had. It was like everything He was doing was pure magic. I had to keep telling myself not to cum just so it wouldn't stop. It's not that just because I get off Master stops, it's just that by the time I am coming down from my orgasm my clit is overly sensitive and I wince at each light brushing.

Eventually I couldn't hold back anymore. I got off, and I got off hard. Then it was Master's turn to have His way with me. The sex was also amazing. It lasted a long time and again every movement was just... perfect. I don't know how else to describe it. It was just one of those nights where everything was clicking.

When we were done Master kissed my forehead and told me to curl up and get some sleep. He decided to stay up a little while longer. So I got comfortable in our bed and was soon fast asleep. It wasn't one of those nights where I gradually relaxed and fell asleep. It was one of those nights where the moment I was comfortable I was out like a light.

So while we didn't do much for our anniversary, it was still really nice. We did our own things while still talking, we watched some Netflix together, we joked around and just enjoyed the evening. And then of course there is the sex I talked about earlier in the post.

We don't need a lot of big hoopla to have a nice anniversary. We just needed each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment