March 10, 2011

Snippy

I'm having a long week. I've worked overtime all last week and all this week. Although this week seems to be worse. Why, I have no idea. But I was tired and just blah when I got home today. Master was also not in the best of moods because of some various things that happened today.

However I'm the one that started with the attitude. I rolled my eyes when He was talking and I got snippy with Him. He reacted in kind and it went back and forth for a little while until we were both just sitting down, eating, and not talking.

I felt bad for how I acted. Just because I'm having a bit of a rough week doesn't mean I should take it out on Him. Plus, I've been having a rough week for the past three days and I have been good when I got home. So why tonight? I don't know.

And like I said it's not like I was reacting to something He did and/or said either. I'm the one that started the chain reaction. Bad Kitten.

So I'm determined to have a better attitude this evening and be a good girl and try to help my Master relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment