March 14, 2011

Reality

Yesterday was so wonderful. Master and I had a great day and really enjoyed our time together. It made it hard to get back to reality and shift my mind into work mode. It was a rough shift let me tell you. Gears were grinding for fucks sake.

It doesn't help that we had to set the clocks forward. When the alarm went off this morning I grumbled to myself about how it was really only 5am and I shouldn't have to be awake yet. I hate daylight savings. I sometimes tease Master that we should move to a state that doesn't have daylight savings time. But apparently there are only two states that don't observe daylight savings. Hawaii and Arizona. Yeah. Pretty sure Master wouldn't want to move to either of those places.

Work was slow today. Although I spent most of the morning figuring out things having nothing to do with work. I had to call the car shop a few different times. We are getting the car an oil change and a brake job. Just on the front brakes. I can't afford to do the back as well, and since most of the stopping power is in the front brakes I'll focus on those thank you very much.

I can't go with since I'll be at work so Master will be taking the car in for the appointment. I'm leaving Him my cell phone so He can call me while He's there in case there is a question or a problem.

Finally the work day was done and I was back home with my Master. The evening has been really good. We watched Dolores Claiborne, ate dinner, and that's pretty much it.

I'm not as tired as I thought I would be. I slept well last night but I couldn't fall asleep right way, so I probably got about 4 1/2 hours of sleep. I should be exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment