March 3, 2011

A Not So Gentle Reminder

Last night after my shower I asked Master if I could put on this one gray shirt I have that is on the longer side to help keep me warm. Whenever I get out of the shower I'm cold, it doesn't really matter the time of year. I know, it's weird. Master said yes, but that He wanted me to change into some lingerie after I took the dog out.

So I take the dog out a few hours later and forgot to change into lingerie. Master didn't say anything. He just let me think everything was fine and He let me stay up a bit late. We joked around and had a good time. He then orders me to the bedroom and has me suck His cock for a little while. Once He's had enough of that He moves me onto all fours and fucks me hard. Gripping me and forcing me to move one way or another. It was hot. He allowed me to cum several times before having me lay on my stomach. He lays on top of me and keeps pumping into me. He lowers His head so that His mouth is right next to my ear and growls, "Kitten didn't dress up for her Master tonight did she?"

My eyes got wide and I couldn't breathe for a second when I realized that I had disobeyed by not remembering what He wanted me to do. This is quite honestly the first time I have slipped up like this since I started on my full dose of medication. My meds help me stay focused, and for some reason they also help keep me docile. So I was freaking out and then turning around in my mind why He allowed me to cum. I knew why He didn't bring it up before right then. He was letting me get enough rope to hang myself. He was waiting to see if I would remember without Him having to say anything.

Yeah. I failed that test.

But the one thing I couldn't figure out is why He was allowing me to have orgasms. Well, I had been allowed orgasms. By the time He brought it up I was in the "fuck toy" position. Yes, we have a position where once He puts me in it I know that I'm no longer allowed to cum.

Anyway, the only thing I could come up with is that since it was my first slip in a while and it was because I honestly had not remembered rather than defiance, He was going light on me. I could be wrong.

All this went through my head in about the time it takes to bat an eyelash and then I'm saying, "No Master. I'm very sorry Master!"

To which He said that He should give me a nice reminder to that I will not forget next time. He pulled out, sat up on His knees, grabbed me and had me up on all fours again. Next thing I know He's grabbed both of our pillows and has them shoved under my hips so my ass is propped up nice and high. He grabs the back of my neck and slams my face down to the mattress.

Whenever He has me propped up by the pillows like that it hurts when He fucks me. Not in an extremely bad way, but it hurts none the less.I was crying by the time He was done. Partially because of the pain and partially because I had disobeyed. I was upset with myself because it was something so easy and He had only told me the order a few hours before hand, so I shouldn't have forgotten it that quickly.

He laid next to me and ran His hand up and down my back telling me it was okay, that I wasn't punished. I calmed down, cleaned off His cock, He scented me and then He kissed my forehead and told me to get some sleep.

Today my pussy feels bruised and yet it clenches each time I think of last night. It's a wonderful mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment