March 18, 2011

Hit the Ground Running

I was the only one out of my carpool to go to work today. Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, so they took today off to recover. So I drove myself to work. Thankfully it was my half day, so I only had to work for four hours.

But as soon as I got home Master and I had to leave again. We went to the pet store and got our dog a new chew bone. We then hit another store to pick up some things we needed, and then stopped off and got some snacks. We weren't hungry enough for lunch but we knew we were going to have dinner a little late tonight.

We got back home and munched on our snacks. Shortly there after I had to go to my therapy appointment, which went well. She asked about how my medication was working, how our marriage was doing, etc and so on. She was happy to hear that my meds are working perfectly and that because of such so is our marriage.

She decided that we can space out my therapy appointments to once every two months. The appointment lasted an hour, so by the time I got out it was 5pm. I then had to go to a game store and pick up a birthday present for someone we are seeing tomorrow. So I made it home a little past 5:30pm.

I wasn't hungry right away when I got home so we had dinner closer to 6:30pm. Right after dinner Master was kind enough to work on my shoulders. That made me relax and that's when I realized how tired I was. But I didn't want to pass out at midnight, so I asked Master's permission to take a nap. He granted it, so I went to the bedroom. I had a little bit of a problem falling asleep right away, but finally I was able to nod off. That was around 8pm. I had only meant to sleep for an hour, but next thing I know it's 10pm and Master is sitting on the bed gently waking me up. We took care of the animals, I took my shower, and now it's time to enjoy the rest of the evening with my Master.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment