March 31, 2011

Frustration

Last night while Master and I were relaxing the power went out. It was out for two hours. It came back on around 8pm. No big deal. Then it blinked out again. Ten minutes later it came back on. Then it went out. This went on for a total of four times.

By the time it came back on and stayed on I was pissed. So I called the electric company. No explanation. Bad customer service. So I ask for a supervisor. Long story short what happens was I had requested they call after 5:30pm today. Dude didn't write the ticket correctly so they called at 10am. I call them back when I get home and no supervisor was available. So I was more pissed. Finally a supervisor calls me back a few hours later and explains everything, apologizes, and is going to be sending me compensation for my aggravation and shitty customer service experience.

So that at least ended well.

But now it seems that I need to have a conversation with Dr. L when I see him in two weeks regarding my medication. I like the meds I'm on, and I know damn well it's not a fix all but I think I might need something to supplement when I'm going through a lot of shit. Like today I was stressed out to the max about different things all at one time and I felt like I was cycling a bit and it was pretty quick. So I want to know if there is something I can take in moments like those to help me get my grip back. He may just tell me it's normal and no more meds are needed. I don't know. I'm still new to all this. I've been on my meds for a while now, but I don't know everything about my disorder. And I doubt I will. But I'm educating myself as best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment