March 7, 2011

Today Kicked My Ass

For the past few weeks at work I've been mainly bored. I had to try and stretch out my work just so I wouldn't run out before the end of my shift.

Today however kicked my ass. From the minute I got there I was busting my ass trying to get my work done. And it just kept piling up. The minute I got one thing done, something else was put on my desk. And when a day like this hits after several weeks of either boredom or just barely enough work to get by, you get a little stressed. Or at least I do. Hell I was so busy I didn't even take a break to use the bathroom until 3pm, which is about 2 hours before the end of my shift.

But I calmed myself down and centered myself eventually. And I left with work still left on my desk, which I hate doing, but there wasn't anything I could do about it and I didn't want to let it stress me out.

When I got dropped off at home I hopped in the car and hit the store to pick up some light bulbs and soda. Master had just started dinner when I walked in the door. He was kind enough to change both light bulbs in the kitchen. It's been a while since the one right above the sink has had a working light bulb in it simply because it's a pain in the ass to change. But I asked Master if it would be possible to do it and He said yes.

During dinner we watched a movie, and shortly after that was done Master told me to do my post, take my shower, and do my exercises in whatever order. So now that I've done my post I'm off to do the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment