March 15, 2011

Nap Time?

From the moment I got up this morning I just wanted to crawl back into bed. I slept well, I had at least 7 hours of sleep and yet I was exhausted this morning. On top of that I wasn't feeling the greatest either. My stomach felt like it had a rock in it, and my head felt heavy. It was weird.

The feeling stayed with me through most of the work day too. Ugh. Poor Master had to go to the mechanic and have new brake pads and rotors put on our car. It got an oil change while it was there. Holy fucking hell was that 1 1/2 hours expensive. But oh well. It's done now. They said that our car might be leaking power steering fluid. Joy. I can't afford to fix it if it is, and so I'll just keep checking the levels for now. If anything I might have my father take a look.

Cars seem to be a very stressful subject as of late. Can't afford the car payments on the cars we want to finance. Can afford the car payments on the cars we don't want. And putting money into the car we currently have.

Blah.

Thankfully my stomach is feeling better, but my mind is racing (racing.. car... get it?) and I need to go relax. So I'm off to kneel at Master's feet before I end up spinning slightly out of control internally.

No comments:

Post a Comment