March 29, 2011

Work = Glue?

Apparently after having four days off of work I start falling apart. Who knew that my job was helping keep my body from crumbling piece by piece. It's not just the paycheck anymore, it's now so I don't leave vital parts of myself all over the damn place.

The past four days were a lot of fun. We didn't do much, but we enjoyed our time together. I couldn't go to bed on time last night so Master allowed me to stay up a bit. He then had to pry me away from the computer. Thankfully He totally made it worth it by fucking me. It was one of those slow but intense fucks. We don't have those often, so it was an experience to say the least.

I drifted off to sleep shortly there after. My alarm startled me awake this morning at the ass crack of dawn. It was very tempting (now that I know I have time to use at work) to just take the dog out, call my supervisor and tell Him I wasn't coming in, and go right back to bed. Plus who doesn't like the idea of having 5 days off in a row? Then again from my above comments if I had taken the day off work my right arm might be somewhere in the hallway right now. And then I'd be pissed because I'm right-handed. I'd have to have it reattached by Master, which is a scary thought in and of itself. Fuck medical bills, get the super glue.

So why all this rambling about falling apart? I'll tell you why. Not that you care or anything... In fact you're probably bored already. Sorry about that.

After I took the dog outside the cold air woke me up a bit and I realized I had a hell of a temple headache. Fun. I took some Tylenol and sat down waiting for my carpool to show up. As soon as I got in the car I noticed my stomach was kind of grumbly. Not in an "I'm fucking hungry," sort of way. Just... grumbly. I thought, that's okay.. no big deal.

Then I got to work and had less than half a cup of coffee before I started feeling nauseous. So I set the coffee aside and switched to water. And that's all I drank all day. Water. No caffeine means the headache got worse but my stomach slowly started calming down. Hell of a trade off. Thankfully I didn't actually get sick. But as soon as the nausea started going away I got these shooting pains in the right side of my back. It started right above my right hip and shot up into my ribcage.

Those didn't really go fully away until after I was home.

So yeah, I'm falling apart. Joy.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment