March 25, 2011

Dogs Don't Have Snooze Buttons

Normally during the work week I take the dog out because I'm getting up to go to work anyway. Then on the weekends Master takes him out so that I can sleep in a bit. But since today was technically still part of the work week I took the dog out. Even with that though the pup let me sleep past my normal alarm.

I had planned on getting up, taking out the dog, and then going back to sleep for a while. That was the plan. It didn't quite work that way. I took the dog out, came back in and went back to bed. But the dog decided, "Hey this isn't right. You're supposed to be leaving!" and wouldn't stop climbing up onto the bed and bugging me. And that's with both Master and myself telling him to go lay down. Master had no problems going back to sleep after telling the dog to lay down, but I couldn't sleep after about the fifth fucking time.

So I got up. I wasn't too happy about it though. I didn't want to lock the dog in his crate. It's a nice crate and all, but I didn't want him locked up cause that's only used for when we leave the apartment.

So I chilled online and tried to be quiet so that Master could continue sleeping. Eventually He got up and we have spent the entire day relaxing and watching Netflix. It's been really nice.

Although to be quite honest I kept thinking that today was Saturday. I had to keep reminding myself that I have three more days off! Hopefully it goes by as slowly as today did.

No comments:

Post a Comment