March 20, 2011

Quick Errands

Last night Master and I retired to the bedroom. We fucked which ended with Master shooting His cum down my throat. Then this morning He rolled me onto my stomach and used me.

After that it got pretty mundane and not too interesting, but it's been enjoyable.

It's been raining for a good part of the day. After we were awake and had some caffeine in us we decided to get the errands done and over with. We went to the pet store first. We got our dog his food and the rabbits their food and litter. The awesome thing was is that their litter was buy one get one free! I was so happy. Yes, I'm weird. I get happy about saving $8. Blame my mother who taught me how to shop.

After the animal stuff was taken care of we decided that we should probably have some food in the house as well. So we went to the grocery store, which thankfully was a quick trip and not too painful for the bank card.

When we got home Master had me take care of the dog while He put away the groceries. Once all that was done we relaxed, and have continued to relax as the day has gone on.

Tomorrow is our anniversary and I have to work. That really, really sucks. Since we've gotten married there has been one time where neither of us had to work on our anniversary, and that's only because it was on a weekend. So three out of four one or both of us have had to work. But that's the reason why I took this upcoming Friday off and next Monday off as well. That way we have an extended weekend together, just the two of us hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment