September 1, 2010

Whoa.

Since I started in my new department, since I am obviously still learning a lot, most days I'm sitting there and finish with most of my work by my lunch break. I then spend the rest of the afternoon scrapping for work, or basically just doing small stuff to kill time.

Today was my first busy day. And apparently I'm learning more than I thought, because my trainer (who was thankfully back in the office) didn't have to say much. I was doing most of it on my own.

I think I just like knowing she's there in case there is a question, because unlike my last position at this company, there are a lot of variables.

But she says I'm doing well, so that's a good thing.

Today it was one thing after another. I'd get one thing off my desk and there were three things there to replace it. Yeah. It was one of those kind of days. But it was nice. I wasn't so busy that I couldn't breathe, but I was busy enough to actually feel it, ya know? It sure made the work day go by fast.

I got home and Master and I decided to use the money His mom paid me to set-up her computer (again) last night, to go out to dinner. Money well spent. :-) I figured it wasn't money we were counting on, so hell.. why not use it for something nice.

I'm sore though. Stupid fibromyalgia making my shoulders hurt. *shakes fist*
In other news Master is still having me grow out my pubic hair. It's the longest it's been since I was in my late teens. So.. about a decade? He said that He will let me know when I can shave it. He also said that if I'm good enough, He'll shave me instead of having me do it myself. *smiles* So I haven't brought it up at all. I know that's a quick way to annoy Him. And I'm trying to be good, I really am.

Since He had that "come to Jesus" type talk with me, I've been feeling a lot more relaxed actually. No more bullshit apparently leads to less stress. Who knew.

Okay, so yeah I did. But now that the leash is tight (like wrapped around His fist tight) I feel more relaxed, more docile, and more.... well... I just want to be near Him as much as possible. Like even though the leash is tight when I'm at work, or we're not in the same room, I want to feel it more. And the closer I am to Him, the tighter it feels.


I've taken to sleeping on the couch again, when He's not ready for bed. Just so I can be near Him, instead of down the lonely hall way in the lonely bedroom, in the empty bed.


It's just... well hell. I don't really know how to explain it, but I'm sure some of you are nodding a long anyway... *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment