September 29, 2010

Good News, Bad News Kind of Day

Today I got a piece of great news and also a piece of horrible news.

First the great news, since that's the one I got first. Master called me while I was at work today to tell me that He has a job interview tomorrow! *screams happily* That's awesome! The last place He interviewed for, and kept putting that carrot in front of His face still hasn't gotten back to Him and it's been over a month now. So this is wonderful! It'd be third shift, so the interview is actually happening during 3rd shift hours. I doubt I'll be able to sleep while He's gone!

It being 3rd shift actually kind of rocks. Master is already a night owl, so no big deal there. And that makes the only having one car thing so much easier since I work 1st shift. He's very excited about it, because He likes 3rd shift work. He'd much rather go into work at 10pm at night rather than at 6am.

So a metric fuck ton of luck to my Husband! We really need Him to get this job. It's close to home, it's good pay, and it's something He actually wants. So hopefully this one will work out.

I'm so excited for Him! I told Him He made my day when He called, cause He totally did.

Okay, now on to the horrible news. Our friend SS sent me a text today stating that she was going to have to cancel coming over on Friday. I was a bit disappointed until I learned why.

Apparently she had to have an emergency full hysterectomy done. She went in to have an out patient surgery to have a cyst removed from her ovary, and it turned into a hell of a lot more than that. As soon as the doctor got an actual look at everything she decided to take everything out. It was that bad.

She's only in her early 30's, and she seemed perfectly healthy except for some abdominal pain. So this was quite a shock to everyone. She is still in the hospital and is being released on Friday. She'll then have to take at least four weeks off of work, and she had to cancel her trip that she was taking in two weeks.

Thankfully she has a huge support system around her, including us, and is expected to make a quick recovery.

So lots of healing vibes to SS!

So that's my news for the day. I might post again later. I don't have a lot kink wise going on in my brain right now due to the news about Master's interview and SS's surgery. But maybe something will come to mind later.

No comments:

Post a Comment