September 3, 2010

Well Fuck It, We'll Go Ourselves

Today was my half day at work, so I was out of work at noon. Shortly after I got home Master sent me out on a few errands. He wasn't feeling the greatest, so He stayed at home. I dropped off the rent check (yay or something), picked up Radar's heart worm meds, and then stopped at the gas station.

Once I got back home Master and I relaxed for a little while. We had plans to meet up with His mother, her husband, her husband's son, and the son's fiance.

So I put on a little bit of make-up, tossed on my favorite pair of jeans, a nice top, and some heels. We took the scenic route, which was nice.

Dinner started off well enough. We were all talking and it seemed like we were all having a good time. But then Master and I started feeling.. well.. left out. They all started talking about people on KB's side of the family, which of course they all know but we don't. (KB is my mother-in-law's husband.) So as the conversations started leaning more and more towards that, it was like Master and I weren't even sitting at the damn table anymore. No one was making eye contact with us, or even acknowledging our presence.

Rude.

So eventually, when His mother all of a sudden realized that yeah, we're still at the table bitch, she steered the conversation to more general talk. So I then asked if maybe everyone wouldn't mind getting a drink after dinner. They only had beer at the restaurant, and I don't like beer, and neither does Master.

At first His mom and KB seemed all about it, and so did KB's son. They started asking where we might go, trying to figure that out. And it seemed set. The son's fiance hadn't said a word and looked kind of annoyed.

So about 15 minutes go by, and the check is getting paid. And the son's fiance said, "You know I think Baskin Robins is calling my name." (For those of you who don't know.. Baskin Robins is an ice cream place.)

That perked my mother-in-law right up, and said that sounded really good. As we were waiting for the waitress to come back with bags for the food my mother-in-law turned specifically to Master and I and said, "You know, I'm kind of tired. I think we're going to skip the bar."

Okay, so 15 minutes ago it was a great idea, and now... coincidentally after the son's fiance mentions Baskin Robins, you don't want to go anymore?

So we all go outside and I heard the fiance say something again about the fucking ice cream parlor, and no one thinks to invite us.. and Master and I are not the types to invite ourselves. In fact my mother-in-law started hugging us right away after the fiance mentioned it again, doing the good-bye hug. So I was like, "Whatever." So we said goodbye and left.

Master and I said fuck it, and we went to a bar anyway. Master had one Jack and Coke to Himself, and then we split mine. After that we went home.

I'm still kind of pissed about it though. I mean this bitch isn't even part of your family yet, and even when she is it's through your husband's son. Here is your one and only child and His wife, and you're gonna shove us off to go do something she wants to do... and not even ask if we would like to come along? What. The. Fuck.

Never mind the fact that we made a special trip down to see you. Never mind I've helped you with your POS computer, your husband's laptop, and your fucking internet connection more times than I care to count..Never mind my Husband, your son, has dropped plans we had to help you out time after time, after time. Never mind we picked you up and dusted your fat ass off when your last husband cheated on you. Nope. Forget all that.

Fuck you lady.

But of course I can't say that to her face. Have to keep the peace and all that. And I know Master feels the sting too. A lot more than I do. And I feel for the guy.

It's hard when it's your parent. I go through similar shit with my father.

I mean I get the son and his fiance are down here from another state, for the weekend. So okay, you're going to pander to them a bit. But why can't we be included? Or how about this one.. how come you never pander to what we want? Including on our own birthdays or anniversary? With us it's all about her and what she wants to do. I mean she's helped us out from time to time, but we've always paid her back in some way, shape or form.

Gah.

I don't think that the son's fiance likes me. She commented on how much I swear. She said to my Husband, "Wow. She swears like a sailor!" And she said it in kind of an "Oh my God!" tone. As if to say it bothered her or something.

You're damn right I do you fucking Miss Piggy looking cunt, and if you push me you'll find out that it's not just my tongue that's sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment