September 27, 2010

Let Out the Beast

I want my sexual side to be more prominent once more.

I use to ooze sexuality. I use to breathe it, sleep it, live it.

But something happened, and that just isn't how it is anymore. What that something is I have no idea.

I still get horny. Obviously. Or I wouldn't have woken up my Husband how I did yesterday. And once I'm in the middle of fucking, I can feel it coming back to the surface and I start talking dirty, and really getting into it.

But I use to do that without even remotely being wet.

In fact last week (or maybe it was the week before that) I wrote Master a letter and handed it to Him explaining that I don't know why it's receded. And I still don't know why.

I really don't know how to let it out again. Sometimes when I try to jump start it, it just doesn't work. It feels like a shadow of what it use to be. Or I clam up even more. (No pun intended.)

I want to let it out. I want to blow the hinges clear off whatever cage it's been locked into. I miss it. I use to identify myself as a very sexual creature. Sex all the time, dirty talking, juices flowing, sexual tigress.

Why won't "she" come out to play like she use to? Come out, come out, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment