September 28, 2010

Letting Go

Master has been wanting me to be more vocal, to let go a bit more during sex, and in general.

Well last night He made that pretty easy for me.

We retired to the bedroom, and I was laying on my stomach. He flipped my outfit up and out of the way so He could finger me. I spread my legs a bit more so He could have easier access.

As He fingered me I could feel His cock swelling against my side. It's always a huge turn on when I'm not even touching Him, and He's only touching me, yet He grows hard and I can feel it against me like that.

The sex was incredible. Instead of holding anything back I let every moan just pass through my lips. I talked a little here and there, but mainly I was just in the moment and just enjoying the whole experience.

He allowed me to cum several times, and I did everything I could do make sure He enjoyed it as well. I was on all fours and bowed down for most of it, so I would snake my arm underneath myself and stroke His balls as He continued to slide in and out of me.

And then I would alternate between rubbing my clit and then pushing my arm back as far as it could go, so I could place my fingers between the base of His cock and my pussy. It gives an added sensation for Him, just outside of me, and I also enjoy feeling Him pumping into me with my hand. It's erotic, and just adds a little something.

Eventually we came together and then Master allowed me to sleep on the couch afterward.

I don't know why I sometimes hold back form making all the noises I want to, or saying something that pops into my head during sex. I know sometimes it's only because of me, and my not wanting to sound stupid.. *laughs* And other times its because I'm focusing on the noises He is making, and I don't want to miss any of it, so I keep quiet for the most part.

But that then denies Him the sounds I make that He really enjoys.

So I think last night was a step in the right direction. He seemed very pleased, and I had a wonderful body buzz going on afterward, and I fell asleep with a smile on my lips because of it.

I'm not saying I'm 100% where He wants me to be, but I will say that I think He is pleased with the progress I made last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment