September 22, 2010

Pain is the Name of the Game

First.. I'll get my nerdness out of the way. With the help from the forums on wordpress.com I was able to get all the colors replaced that I wanted replaced. I'm loving the new theme. At least in Firefox. In IE it has a couple of extra dots in the tables.. but not much to be done there. I think that's more of a glitch since the theme is so new rather than a coding issue since it looks fine in Firefox.

So yay! I'm happy. :-)

Now.. on to the pain. Maybe it's because the subject matter has been on my mind since 6:30 this morning, but I've had Godsmack's song "Love. Hate. Sex. Pain." stuck in my head all fucking day.

So here is the song, and then I'll move onto the post itself.







I enjoy certain kinds of pain. I don't like all pain, obviously. Like if I were to break my leg or something, I wouldn't cream myself. (Although if I did that'd be pretty damn twisted.)

So anyway, I like spanking... normally. If it's with His hand I usually like it unless He hits that same damn spot over, and over, and over again. By the way how the hell do Masters have such accurate aim?! What the hell is with that?

With His belt? Well. No. I don't like that. But apparently my pussy gets soaked every time He does it. Like Niagara Falls type soaked. It's like this weird self defense mechanism. "If you stop hitting me with the belt long enough to fuck me, Your dick will get wet like it's never been wet before!"

He's only ever hit my ass, legs, and pussy with the belt. (Although the pussy belt licks hurt like a mother fucker.) He's never hit my tits, my stomach, or my back. My back I think I might enjoy, if He didn't wallop the hell out of me. But the tits and stomach? No way. I would hate it and wish I were curled up in a ball somewhere after the first hit.

I love being bit. Sometimes it hurts like hell, and sometimes I can just ride the wave of it. The ebb and flow of the pain and just reach this really zen like state while getting riled up all at the same time.

But one of the most interesting sensations isn't really pain related. It's when my chin is basically to my chest and I'm kind of hunched over and He runs His teeth over the part of my spine right below my neck line, in between my shoulder blades. It's like electricity flowing through me in small shock waves. It always causes me to shiver.

But I also like the mixture of pleasure and pain. You know, be mean and inflict pain for a while, and then switch to a short lived gentle massage, and then back to the pain, and then back to the gentle massage... it just really fucks with my nerve endings until it's really hard to tell where one ends and the other begins, but in the most wonderful way.

I like my hair pulled, I love being tossed around. I don't really consider myself a pain slut. But I do love to be man handled. And sometimes pain comes with the territory. I like being moved roughly, pinned down, choked, tossed onto the bed, etc.

Master and I have experimenting with slapping in the face, and punching. Although the punching was never in the face, it was always the chest or the middle of the back in case it left bruises. But neither of us got into the punching all that much. It was interesting for a little while, but other than that we pretty much left it alone.

We haven't done the face slapping for a while. As long as it's not full force I like it. I'd rather it come in small quick slaps, rather than full on bitch slapping. Why we haven't done it in a while I don't quite remember. It was literally years ago that we last did it.

Also on the subject of pain that isn't necessarily sexually related, for me.. its tattoos and piercings. Oh yeah. The beloved subject of body modification.

I am currently holding at 11 tattoos and three piercings (not including my ears and not including the ones I let close up in the past). But today I got the thought in my head to get my septum pierced. I've thought about it before. Like a lot. But I've never done it. My nipples and VCH no problem. Done deal. But Master isn't 100% sure He's going to like how it looks. So... that's kind of in limbo.

I did check into it today though so when I brought it up again I'd have all the facts ready. I called the place that I got my last three piercings done at because I loved the experience and the jewelry is really nice. I've had no problems with those three, so the fourth shouldn't cause any either.

I got the price, their hours of operation, and how long it should take to heal. My job doesn't allow facial piercings, but since I could flip it up while at work, and just flip it back down (I want the half moon not a full ring) when I'm not at work.. it'd work out perfectly.

In my mind I think it would look hot as hell on me. And just the thought of me having it turned me on. Like, a lot. It's rather inexpensive to do as well, so bonus there. I have no idea how much it would hurt, but I don't think it'd be as bad as the nipples, but it will defiantly hurt more than the VCH. That didn't hurt at all. It was a pinch and it was over.

I want it, but if Master ends up not liking it and having me take it out.. well that'd just be a waste. I knew He'd like the nipple piercings. And I was 90% sure that He'd like the VCH. I'm 100% on the septum, but He's not. So I wait for His decision. That, and the available funds.

Part of me wishes He would have said yes, and we would have gone tonight. But I don't know if we could really afford it right this second. Why the sudden want? Well, it was the same way with my other three. I wanted them, the thought turned me on to no end, He agreed, and we went. We didn't really have the money then either, but I hardly ever spend money on myself so I didn't feel bad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment