September 20, 2010

Wiped Out

Last night I went to bed around 11:30pm, but I wasn't able to sleep right away. I have no idea what time I actually fell asleep. I was purposefully not looking at the clock. That only seems to make it worse.

So finally I fell asleep. And it seemed like no more than an hour later the alarm was going off. I know that's not actually how much time had gone by, but that's what it felt like.

And I felt tired almost immediately. Today was just one of those days where I had zero energy, and that's with drinking an energy drink. No dice.

I got out of work. Master picked me up because MZ had school. We ran a few errands, including getting me a new pair of sneakers. I bought a pair not that long ago... at least 4 months ago. But I never really liked them to begin with. They were comfortable, but they were white and light blue. I hate white sneakers, but that seemed like the only thing I could find for the longest time, at least in my size. So I had broken down and bought a pair. Plus they were a cheap pair and so they were already wearing down rather quickly.

Well, while we were out running errands I decided to stop in at a Payless and found a really nice black pair of Champion sneakers that were on sale. So I bought them.

We came home and relaxed. I took my bath, and ended up asking Master if I could take a nap. He woke me up about an hour later. I just woke up about 20 minutes ago, and I still feel pretty wiped out. I don't know if it's the weather, or what.. but damn is this annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment