September 10, 2010

I've Got a Headache

Okay, so I know any male readers (if I have any) know that line. I'm sure you've heard it before.

However, this time it's not being used as an excuse to escape sex... *laughs*

In fact I find sex helps get rid of headaches. Not migraines. Migraines are evil and sex will only make them worse, at least for me.

But last night at around 8:30pm I got one hell of a headache. It was sinus related and apparently only felt like torturing the left side of my head. I told Master about it and He promptly ordered me to take sinus medication. So I chose the non-drowsy variety and took two of them.

It seems that non-drowsy or not, sinus meds make me tired as hell. Plus, when I'm not feeling well (such as last night) my body wants to shut down and just sleep through it. And that's exactly what happened.

It wasn't just the headache. I felt a little dizzy and just all around not good at all. I was standing in front of Master and I must have looked wobbly or something, because He told me to lay down before I fell down.

I did as I was told, eagerly. I curled up on the couch and was out like a light before 9:30pm.

Master woke me up a little after 10pm and told me to take care of the rabbits, as it was my turn with them. So I did, and then laid back down on the couch and fell asleep again.

Master let me sleep until 3:30am at which time He had me move to the bedroom where He curled up tight to me and I drifted back off to sleep. There is nothing better than cuddling when I'm not feeling well.

This morning when I woke up I felt better. I was still a bit tired, although I don't see how with as much sleep as I had. But I took some sinus meds to work with me just in case. Thankfully I didn't have to take them. And I've felt okay all day.

I have a headache again, but so does Master. I think it's because it's supposed to rain tomorrow. But it's nothing like it was last night. It's just an irritating headache rather than a "Please someone rip out my sinuses and burn them" kind of headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment