September 16, 2010

Rescheduling

Yesterday was apparently a bad day to take off of work. I'm not saying that I regret it, because I don't.

But when I walked into work this morning I was shocked by how much work I had to do. However, in those situations, I bust my ass. I asked my supervisor if it would be okay if I cut my lunch short, and he said that would be fine.

So I did, and I got everything done, and done correctly no less. I told my trainer, so she was in the loop.. and she said she was impressed. That made me smile.

As I left work I realized I had a voice mail on my cell phone. Weird. So I listened and it was the therapist's office asking me if I could reschedule my appointment to an earlier time tomorrow. Great. My appointment was for 7pm, but they wanted me to reschedule because a receptionist wouldn't be there at that time. Um... why the hell did you schedule my appointment for that time then? Unless it's something like someone called in or whatever.. I have no idea.

I'm just frustrated by it. Not that I have to reschedule but because when I tried to call them back I got a message saying the reception area was already closed. Fuck.

So now I have to call tomorrow after I get out of work at noon, and hope like hell that they can fit me in earlier than 7pm at the last minute. I don't want to push it off. I'm nervous about it as is, I don't want to have to put it off any longer than I have to.

I was also kind of annoyed that they didn't bother calling the house phone. If they had Master could have gotten a hold of me at work and told me to call them. I didn't give my work number to them because my work phone is of course monitored, and I don't want anyone knowing I'm seeing a shrink. It's none of their business. That's why I asked my health insurance if my job would have a way of finding out, and they assured me that no.. they would not find out.

But hopefully they can get me in there at a reasonable time... not "Hey can you be here in 15 minutes?" cause I wouldn't be able to. I plan on just calling them as soon as I get out of work and going from there.

Maybe I'll break down and call on my work phone, as long as my trainer isn't sitting with me. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment