September 7, 2010

So.... That Was Tuesday

Today went by really quickly. Like insanely fast.

I got up on time, which kind of surprised me. But the alarm went off and I was awake. Then about 10 minutes before MZ would normally be leaving her place to come pick me up she sent me a text stating that she had just gotten out of bed and it would be 20 - 30 minutes before she would be at my door.

Fuck.

Well, there wasn't much to be done about it. I could have taken our car, but that would have left Master without the car, and in case He got the call regarding that job prospect, I didn't want to leave Him hanging.

So I waited. I was surprised that I remained calm. I hate being late to work. It actually bothers me quite a bit. But I figured maybe we could still make it on time.

So as soon as she sent me the text saying she was leaving her place, I went outside and waited for her instead of waiting another 10 minutes.

We got to work at 7:58. But because I had to wait for my work computer to boot up before I could clock in, I was technically one minute late to work. Son. Of. A. Bitch.

Oh well. One whole minute. No big deal.

However, I did have a lot of work to get done today. Most of it got done, but there didn't seem to be enough hours in the work day. So some of it is waiting for me on my desk. Oh the joy.

But I've had a nice relaxing evening with my Master. *smiles*

He didn't hear anything today about that job prospect where BC works, but it is the first day back for that guy who was gone a week, so he's probably pretty damn swamped.

So we wait. Master shot him an e-mail. So hopefully He'll hear something soon.

We went grocery shopping, ate dinner, watched a movie, and now we're just relaxing. He's been somewhat forcefully affectionate though, which I'm enjoying, and I've been groping at Him whenever I get a chance. So, no complaints there! *giggles*

We are trying to figure out what is going on Saturday, as our friend BC and his girlfriend (soon to be fiance!) want to get together.

Other than that, there doesn't seem to be any set in stone plans just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment