September 8, 2010

All Dressed Up And No Where To Go

.... well, besides the bedroom anyway. ;-)

A lot of women I know don't understand the point of getting all dressed up in lingerie just to fuck.

And honestly I never wore lingerie before I met Master. Then again, I was only 20 when I met Him.. so, ya know.

I had lost sight of it for a while, only putting on things that were easy to toss on and take off. Thinking to myself, "Well... it's lingerie. And it's easy to put on. Let's go.."

I do have to admit that when you're only in said lingerie for like 20 minutes, that kind of sucks. But then again if I put it on early enough in the evening well then there are all those other mundane things you have to do. Like take the dog outside. So putting on something that is easy to take on and off, it's just.. easier.

But it's not just about it being easy to get in and out of. It's about how I look for Master.

These thoughts were rambling around in my brain today. So tonight, shortly after dinner, I took my bath. Then once I got out of the bath I closed the bathroom door. I didn't want Master to just walk in and see me, cause I was trying to put on something special for Him.

It's this one piece outfit that is somewhat hard to get into, with attached stockings. And Master loves stockings. I can only remember wearing this thing once before. And I had forgotten what a bitch it is to put on. So there I am, standing in the bathroom, trying to get all the buttons on the back done up, as well as get the full length zipper all the way up to the top. The zipper is also located on the back. Son of a bitch.

I tried, and tried, and tried. Nope. Not happening. I had two of the buttons done, and the zipper about half way up.

It's an extremely tight outfit, so you have to pull on the fabric just below the zipper, and then yank the zipper up. That's hard to do when you're at about the middle of your back. Arms are apparently not made to bend that way. Stupid arms.

So eventually I gave up, tossed on the heels I wanted to wear and went into the living room. I said, "It seems I'm going to need Your help."

He looked me up and down and said, "With what?" So I turned around and showed Him the zipper and two remaining buttons.

He did the buttons first, and was able to get the zipper up the rest of the way. He told me that I looked great. *smiles*

So I feel better knowing that I had put more effort into looking nice for Him, rather than just tossing on a nightie.

I'm in a skin tight bodysuit made out of a wet look type material, with attached stockings, and high heels. Yep. I put in more effort. Normally I don't have to bother with zippers and buttons. In fact I do believe this is my most difficult piece of lingerie. The rest of it is usually just put on and go, or at the most a few snaps in the front or at the crotch.

And... it's my night to take the pup outside before bed. So I will be taking the heels off, tossing on some clothes over this outfit, and then once I get back inside, taking the top layer of clothes on and possibly putting the heels back on depending on His mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment