February 14, 2010

Fucking Like Rabbits

We've been fucking like rabbits the past two days. I think it's partially due to the fact that things are finally starting to calm down on the family front, and we had that talk a few days back.

Yesterday we fucked in the afternoon, as you know from my previous blog post. Then last night, again Master claimed me and in fact used me as His toy for a while. It was the first time in a long time that He stopped during sex and forced me to suck His dick for a while, before flipping me onto my stomach and fucking me again. That was nice. :-D

Then this morning Master wakes me up by nuzzling the side of my neck. I raised my head enough to look at the clock. I saw that it was only 10:30am, grumbled, and plopped my head back into the pillow.

He chuckled at me, raised the blankets up and straddled me. I was already laying on my stomach so it was only a matter of moments before His morning wood was forcing it's way inside me.

I was awake after that. *laughs*

We went into the living room and relaxed for a while.

My father was supposed to come up today but his job called him in, so he had to cancel. It was his only day off this week, so I'm sure that did not put him in the best of moods.

So we had the entire day together, alone. Our friend SS called to "brag" about her night out last night, which involved her pissing on the side of the road at 4am, drunk, and blowing a breathalyzer test and getting a .13 on it and the cop not allowing her back in her car. Yeah. As I'm sure most of you know, from previous posts, drunk stories don't impress me. In fact they usually disgust me on some level. So when she starting hinting at the fact that she wanted to come over, I was quick to shoot that down. I wanted a day alone with my Husband. And I didn't want to deal with her drama today.

Tomorrow it's back off to work with me.

And yes, I've been glancing at accessories for my cell phone on the web. *laughs* For those of you who were wondering, I got an LG Banter. It's an awesome phone. I'll have this phone for the next two years, so I might as well make it mine with accessories, when I can afford them.

No comments:

Post a Comment