February 15, 2010

Monday Down...

... the rest of the week to go.

Last night after fucking again, Master and I curled up and drifted off to sleep. This morning when the alarm went off I wanted to throw it across the room and keep sleeping. Instead I quietly shut it off, rolled over, kissed my Husband as He slept and then got out of bed.

Although I didn't want to climb out of bed, I had to smile to myself as I stood there putting on my robe watching Him sleep. This past weekend with my mate has been wonderful. I was grateful to Him for helping me forget my worries for the past two days. Shoving His dick in me repeatedly is a damn good way to start. ;-) But the talking, the joking around, and just the relaxed feel to everything helped immensely as well.

Master has commented on my sex drive seeming to be up and at full swing again. He says He's not bitching, of course, but it makes me giggle when He says things like that. I think it's because the stress is starting to melt off. Things are a little tight financially, but I'm not allowing myself to freak out about it.

So I went off to work, and even though I was busy all day, and swamped beyond belief I was in a good mood all day long. Even on the ride home, when traffic was bumper to bumper and I knew Master was waiting for us to get to the place where MZ was going to drop us off so He could take me home, I didn't freak out. I simply sent a text to Master explaining that traffic was bad and sat back and enjoyed the ride.

I guess you could say I'm just mellow and some what care free at the moment. And I'm enjoying it. The depression and moodiness from being on the rag has finally lifted, thankfully. Although before next month's starts I'll have to look into some kind of Midol-like medication to see if it helps any. (Any suggestions/thoughts/ideas would be welcome.)

Life is good at the moment. And I'm taking the time to recognize that, and reveling in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment