February 18, 2010

Boring Thursday

Today was a normal work day. In fact there is really nothing special about today at all.

I went to bed last night around 11pm. I had taken a Benadryl to help me sleep, and to also help with my sinuses. Master's insomnia is still affecting Him, unfortunately.

I got up when my alarm went off and went to work. The workday actually went by rather quickly, which I was thankful for.

When I got home I grabbed Master's wallet and headed back out to get Him cigarettes and to get us dinner.

His back and neck have been bothering Him, the poor guy. :-(

So yeah. Nothing exciting about today. But I'm kind of thankful for that with how stressful work has been lately.

I don't really have anything on my mind except getting through my half day at work tomorrow. We're going down to my dad's in the evening. But aside from that there isn't anything really going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment