February 16, 2010

Babble

I'm not really sure what to write about, so I do believe I will babble on about absolutely nothing what so ever.

Master and I had incredible sex last night. And shortly there after I was sleeping like the dead. In fact Master commented on that when He called me while I was at work today. It went something like this:

Master: "Hey babe, how are you?"

Me: "Tired."

Master: "Why tired? I know you slept well last night. I'm the reason for it."

Me: "*laughing* Sure hun. Just breathe on Your nails and rub them against Your shirt while You're at it."

Master: "I already am."

*giggles* He's a goof, but it's why I love Him. (By the way, I was tired because no matter how well I sleep, getting up that early in the morning instantly makes me tired. A morning person I am not.)

Work was okay today. Other than that there isn't a lot to report. Master had dinner ready by the time I got home, which was really nice. We watched a movie. I'm just enjoying the fact that I'm home and able to relax.

So yeah. Not a lot going on. I'm in a great mood still. I'm very much in love with my Hubby.

You know, I always know that I love Him and that I'm in love with Him, but sometimes that feeling is just more.... strong? apparent? I'm not sure really what to call it. It's just a wonderful feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment