February 11, 2010

Talking

Last night I stayed up late just in case I did have a concussion. But I'm glad I stayed up because Master and I were able to talk. Like really talk. Not just the "How was your day?" stuff.

We talked about quite a few things.

First it was about my PMS. When I was younger, I didn't really get it as far as the attitude and bitchiness went. But now? It seems to be getting worse each month. This month has been the worse, but I think that's at least partially due to the fact that the anniversary of my grandmother's death was on the 9th. And the anniversary of a bad accident I was in was on the 8th. Both of those dredge up a lot of shit.

But it's not just the bitchiness that I worry about with the PMS. The depression is starting to worry me. And yes I know it is related to my period, because that is when it begins. And once my period is done, the depression is gone. So I am going to try to take Midol or something similar to that starting next month, when it gets to be about that time to see if that helps at all. Master made me promise though that if that doesn't seem to work, then I will go to a doctor about it.

Another topic was how my family, and their problems, seem to be taking over our weekends. My brother was just up two weeks ago. Last week he wanted to come over but canceled because he couldn't find a babysitter. Now this weekend he wants to come up on Saturday. When he first started coming up I told him about once a month wouldn't be a problem. I honestly wouldn't mind more often except for the fact that I have to drive to pick him up and drop him off. That's a lot of driving. He doesn't feel comfortable driving that far. It's about 45 minutes one way.

I'm going to call my brother and talk to him about just rescheduling for like sometime in March.

My dad came up last weekend, which was great. But he wants to come up again this Sunday. And again I wouldn't mind, but Sundays are the days where I don't really like company, and neither does Master because I have to get up early on Monday morning and we like to use that day for "just us" time. This weekend it's because my dad needs new furniture, so I understand that he wants to go to the store up by us. I don't think that it will be very frequent after this. So I'm not going to bother saying anything to my father.

Then there is the sex issue. Sex, when it happens, is still great. But we both felt like something was missing, or that something was off. Well after our talk we agreed that it was a deeper connection that was missing during sex lately. I don't know what has caused that sudden decline, besides maybe stress. Either that or lately when we've been having sex we just kinda go at it. There isn't a lot of foreplay or playing before hand. I think that is part of it as well.

The talk went great. I'm glad that Master and I can talk about such things openly without accusing the other or getting defensive.

Master is still suffering from insomnia, but last night He came to bed with me. I was sore from falling on the ice and His lower back has been giving Him a lot of grief, so we didn't fuck. But we did cuddle and just enjoy laying next to one another, which we haven't done in a few weeks really, before falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment