February 6, 2010

Headaches Suck

No, really. They totally do.

Master and I slept in rather late today. And oddly enough we've stayed home all day as well. Most of the day was spent just relaxing and what not.

But then I finally got off my tail and cleaned the kitchen and most of the living room. I say most, because having a German Shepard/Husky mix = never totally clean carpet. There is just so much fur! He sheds year round. It's insane. He's lucky we love him. *laughs*

My dad is coming over tomorrow, probably. With his work schedule who knows.

We were supposed to go to the tattoo parlor today to get Master's latest tattoo touched up but His stomach was a bit upset. So He wanted to put it off.

Aside from that there isn't a lot going on really.

I have this headache that is located at the base of my skull that is driving me nuts. Needless to say the cleaning products didn't help that fact. And it also doesn't help that Tylenol just isn't cutting it. Fun for me!

So... yep. That's pretty much about it.

All of my family drama is continuing, and some what escalating. But I don't really feel like getting into it on here right now. Maybe when my head is feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment