February 23, 2010

Not So Brain Dead

Well, not as bad as I was last night anyway. But it took me until like 2pm this afternoon to feel fully awake. And it wasn't for a lack of trying! I was downing caffeine left and right, it just wasn't helping.

I'm still not wired, like I thought I would be. But at least I'm coherent.

Last night I was just a lump on a log. Master took pity on me and told me I could skip my blog post.

The past couple of days have been pretty... normal really. There isn't a lot going on that is newsworthy at the moment, and I'm actually glad that there isn't. The past month or so has been so much drama, that I was gagging on it.

Although last night was kind of weird. Master wasn't tired, and I was ready to fall over, so I slept on the couch while He played His video game. Well I kept waking up due to coughing fits. So Master shooed me away to the bedroom, hoping that would help me sleep better. I have no idea what the coughing fits were from. I'm not sick. I had just taken a sinus pill, so... I don't know. And as soon as I went to the bedroom, I only coughed a little bit. Nothing like what I was doing out in the living room while laying on the couch.

Odd.

The work week is going very slowly, unfortunately. Even though I'm up to my eyeballs in work, and I'm busting tail to get it done, time is going ever so slowly.

I really don't have a lot to post about at the moment. I'm still feeling rather sluggish. I'm wondering if it has to do with the weather. We're getting snow off and on a lot lately. Maybe that's just fucking with me. Who knows.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a little bit more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment