February 9, 2010

Snow Day.. Kind Of

This morning I looked outside and it didn't seem that bad. But I knew the news was calling for anywhere from 10 to 14 inches of snow. So I called this weather hotline that our work has to tell us whether or not the office will be open. Of course the automated bitch on the other end of the line informs me that the office will indeed be open.

It took us an hour to get to work, but we made it in one piece and still on time. Yay!

Then around 12:30pm the business manager sends out an e-mail stating that the office will be closing at 2pm due to the snow. They should have just let us stay home. Seriously.

So we head back home. Shortly after getting in the door I go back out to the store to pick up a few things. Once home I munch a little bit and take a nap.

The phone rings and it's my mother. Master woke me up and handed me the still ringing phone, which I wasn't happy about. Mainly because I didn't feel like talking and I knew it was about my brother.

I love my brother. But he's a moron sometimes. So anyway my mom tells me about the ever changing situation regarding my brother and his now ex. My brother is listening to this 22 year old ex of his, who thinks she knows how the world works. Now. Most 22 year olds think they know everything. I get that, but hello.. that doesn't mean you have to believe them.

Blah!

So I answered my mother's questions and got her off the phone. So now I'm cranky, and trying to calm down. Fun for me. Fun for Master too, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment