February 27, 2010

Assignment

Last night Master and I stayed up until about 3am. We went straight to sleep as my left hip and leg were bothering me and I was dead on my feet. He woke me up this morning around 10:30am. We went into the living room and relaxed for a while.

We stayed home for most of the day and just relaxed. I mainly played around on the computer and Master played His video game. It was nice. Eventually we got hungry and decided to go out to eat. We had a great time at dinner, just joking around and having fun. While we were there I asked Him if we could stop at the video game store and pick up a copy of Burnout Revenge. We played it back when we had a PS2, and I missed the game. He granted it and so we picked up a copy! Yay!

But we didn't play it right away when we got home. While we were at dinner Master had given me an assignment to do. He wanted me to go through all my lingerie and throw out the ones that were old as hell, and the ones that just had tears and what not in them. So I dug through the dresser and gathered up my lingerie. I then put it all a laundry basket, sat down on my slave mat, and started going through the collection piece by piece.

There were a lot more pieces of lingerie that I tossed than I thought there would be. Most of them had holes/tears in them. Now while that isn't necessarily a bad thing, after a while it just doesn't look that great anymore.

I put the ones I was tossing out into a garbage bag and I put the rest back in the laundry basket and put it back in the bedroom.

I think Master is using this as an excuse to go out and buy more, once we have the cash. *giggles*

Then we played Burnout Revenge and it was a lot of fun! I had forgotten what a good time we have playing that game. We take turns, alternating who is playing once one of us finishes a race. :-)

So it's been a really great day.

Master wants me to put on some lingerie a little later on tonight. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment