February 5, 2010

I'm So Glad This Week Is Over

(For those of you who are wondering, this is Friday 02/05/10's post. I'm creating it slightly after midnight though, so it may read 02/06/10.)

I had called in sick on Monday, and had gone over my personal time by a little over 4 hours. As a result I had to make that time up. I hate going to work on the weekends, so I have been chipped away at it since Tuesday. Tuesday I got an extra half hour in. Wednesday and yesterday I got 45 minutes extra each day. That left me with a little over 2 hours to finish up.

So instead of taking part in my usual carpool, I took our car this morning. I got up at 5am and got to work around 6am. Thanks to that I was still able to leave my job around 12:20pm which was awesome! It sucked getting up that early, but that was better than staying until about 2:30pm on my half day, ya know?

Also I needed to get my driver's license renewed, and going to the DMV on a Saturday is not my idea of a good time. So immediatley after work I hit the DMV. Thankfully it wasn't that busy. But it still took about a half hour to get through it because the printer they use to make the license broke down right before it was my turn and it took them a while to get the back up printer up and running.

Thankfully the picture on it isn't that bad. And now I don't have to worry about it for another 8 years.

After that I hit the gas station to get cigarettes, and finally went home. Master and I relaxed a little while before I started getting really hungry. At that point we went out for an early dinner.

We had a blast! We joked around and just couldn't stop laughing. I was slap happy from lack of sleep obviously, and I think Master just found it amusing. *giggles*

Shortly after we got back home I took a nap on my slave mat. He let me sleep for a couple of hours, which was nice.

Although this weekend is not turning out as I had expected. Not that I'm really complaining mind you.

Bro was supposed to come up this weekend. I was going to go pick him up tomorrow and have him stay for most of the day and drive him back home. Well last night he called me and said he had to cancel because he had to watch his kids. Okay not a problem.

I was still planning on visiting my mother though. But she wanted to reschedule to next weekend. Again fine by me. But then my brother told me he might still be able to come up because his ex might have found a babysitter so he wouldn't have his boys. However, he wouldn't know for sure until about an hour before hand.

So I just told him that I would rather just reschedule. It would piss me off if I drove down there to pick him up because he said there was a babysitter and then be on my way back home with him or already at the apartment and have his ex call saying the babysitter wanted to leave or some shit, or that she had to work late and the babysitter couldn't stay.

It's not that I don't understand. It's just that it would piss me off because of all the gas (all of my family lives about 45 minutes away) and the fact of not knowing what the hell was going on.

He said he understood, so we'll just play it by ear from there.

My dad is probably still coming up sometime on Sunday though. I hope it's not too late because I like to relax at home with just Master on Sunday evenings, since I have to work the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment