February 21, 2010

Randomness

This weekend we've fucked three times, so far. Yesterday it was once, in the middle of the afternoon and it was great!

Today it's been twice, in a row. After the second time I laid there and enjoyed the body buzz for a while. I was a bit disappointed when Master left after a couple minutes to go put the pizza in the oven. I was hoping that He would lay there and enjoy the buzz with me. But after the first time He had already said He was going to put the pizza in, that is until I started to clean Him off and got His dick hard again. So I'm sure He was pretty damn hungry after the second time.

I have a little over a week before my 27th birthday. Unfortunately, my birthday lands on a Thursday, so I have to work that day. That bites. But the day after my birthday is my half day Friday, so that's a plus.

I don't really care that my birthday is coming up in all honesty. 27... Big. Fucking. Deal.

But still, who wants to work on their birthday ya know? It's a day where you want to be lazy. Well at least for me it is. But I don't have any vacation days left, so I will be going to work.

I've been watching RuPaul's Drag Race, season 2 on Logo. I loved season 1, and actually sat down and watched the entire first season this weekend. I love RuPaul. She is so beautiful, and funny! I would totally hang out with her.

We're supposed to get another 6 inches of snow. I am so sick of winter right now. I'll have to get up earlier than usual tomorrow just in case MZ decides to head out early. You never can tell with her. I can look outside and think that she won't leave her place until 6:50am or so, but the next thing I know she's leaving her house at 6:30am. Okay, so it's only 20 minutes, but that can mean a lot when you're getting ready in the morning and you're kind of sluggish to begin with.

Blah at getting up early.

But at least it's only 7:30pm and I have the rest of the evening to relax and be comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment