February 20, 2010

Magnetism

I've had this post rolling around in my head for a little while, but I wasn't really sure what to do with it. I don't think I am right now either, but I need to get it out of my head. (Plus I've been looking for a more in depth blog subject anyway.)

Master has this charisma to Him. I'm sure I've mentioned it in the past, actually. It is that charisma that first made me stand there in awe of Him. And yes, I do mean that. I still have the time I first set eyes on Him firmly set in my brain, to where I can play it back at a moment's notice in picture perfect detail. (In my head I slow it down when it gets to the part where He flips His hair over His shoulder with just a movement of His head. He had very long hair back then.)

And that magnetism of His is what demands loyalty from certain people in His life. Myself of course included. And when I say demand, I don't mean verbally. I mean with His whole presence. There may not be many who recognize that in Him. But I can think of at least two others, besides me, right off the top of my head.

One is BC. He has been a friend of Master's since High School and where he may run off and do his own thing and kind of disappear from time to time, when shit goes down he comes running at full speed.

The other is JO, a person I had not previously mentioned on this blog that I can remember because we don't see him very often. Master and JO have been friends for a very long time. I do believe since Elementary School. JO moved down to Florida about six years ago and so we don't see that much of him anymore. But again, if something happens JO is right there for Master with no questions asked.

Also, people from Master's past have a way of just sort of... popping back up. It has happened time, and time again. It's not always a good thing but it happens. I honestly believe that His magnetism has something to do with that.

I believe that mainly because I don't seem to have that "problem", and neither do most people I know. For most people, friends and such from the past tend to stay there. Not so for my Yote.

And after looking on dictionary.com and looking for alternative words for loyalty, I discovered that submission is actually another word for loyalty.

And I have always looked at it that way anyway, but it was nice to have that verified.

And so you may be asking yourself, well if you see submission as a form of loyalty, then how could you possible see a Master as loyal. Well, that's easy. I possess my Husband just as much as He possesses me. We just have different ways of showing it.

Also, to take control of someone, I believe that you must in turn submit a part of yourself to them. You are showing a side of yourself that you don't normally share. So you are opening up. You are vulnerable in a sense, in that moment. And once you have that deep of a connection with someone, such as what Master and I share, it is just an unspoken fact that you both naturally understand.

Also, you are submitting yourself to the journey with said person. Which again is something Master and I have done on many, many levels. We are totally committed to our journey together and will not allow anything to stand in the way of it. When we are perfectly in sync with one another, we can be quite the force to be reckoned with.

No comments:

Post a Comment