February 8, 2010

Reconnecting

Last night after my father left, I wasn't tired at all. So I took a quick bath and then spent some time with Master before we eventually retired to the bedroom.

Once in bed however, Master and I started cuddling which led to Him biting my neck, which felt really good. So as He still had my skin locked between His teeth He rolled me onto my back and positioned Himself between my legs. Shortly there after, He was inside me.

We haven't been having sex a lot lately. Stress, not feeling well, and just generally being tired and/or busy has kind of put our sex life on hold from time to time lately.

The sex was incredible however. He positioned me several different ways before finally having me lay on my stomach and using me for His pleasure only.

He scented my scar by stroking His cock along it, getting my cum smeared all over. I wasn't very gentle when I cleaned Him off with my mouth either, not that He wasn't complaining. ;-)

I wanted more. I really did. I wanted to ride Him. But I knew I had to get up in 6 hours. And Master made it pretty clear that He wanted me to sleep. So today I am horny. I had a rough day at work and I'm mentally exhausted. But I'm horny as hell.

Master, the poor guy, has a bad headache. So hopefully He'll be feeling better by the time we go to bed, He'll be feeling better. *hint hint*

No comments:

Post a Comment