February 13, 2010

Master Won't Stop Calling Me A Techie

Today I set an alarm so I could get up at a half way decent hour. I got up at 10am. Master was already awake and in the shower. He told me that I could relax, so I went into the living room.

I had plans to visit my mother and brother, so I headed out about an hour after I got up. Before I left though I had to run to the gas station and get Master cigarettes so He wouldn't be cranky. *giggles*

So I go down to my mom's and we're relaxing in the living room. My mom brings up my cell phone plan. You see, my mom got me a cell phone two years ago as a birthday present. It's on her family plan, and it is coming up on the time that we would either have to renew it or drop it. She wanted to know if I wanted to renew it.

I knew it was coming up and I had already discussed it with Master. See, it's cheaper on Mom's family plan because I only pay like $30 a month, since it's on a family plan with her, her husband, and my brother. Master's cell phone plan doesn't count as a family plan until you have at least three lines on it. Well we have no one else to put on the plan, so adding me to His would cost about $50 a month. And getting my own would be about the same as that. I could go prepaid, but I never really liked those things and their phones usually suck.

Master and I agreed that staying on my mother's family plan would probably be the smartest way to go. That way I know I will have a cell phone for at least the next two years. With my work being about a 45 minute drive away, and my sometimes having to take the car, it just seems like a better idea to make sure I have a cell phone.

So I told my mom I would like to renew. She said we might as well renew it while I was down, instead of scheduling it later. So off to the cell phone store! While there the customer service rep tells us that I can get a new phone since I am renewing. *gasp* A new piece of technology in my hot little paws?!

I was bummed about it at first, cause I couldn't afford to buy a new phone, even with it being at a discounted rate due to the renewal. But my mom said that she would pay for the phone and I could pay her back later. Awesome! So... I got a new phone! And it's awesome! It has all kinds of ringtones on it, and I added texting to the plan, so I got a phone that has a keyboard on it when you slide the top part up! My cell phone has a "hidden" keyboard! *dances*

I love my phone! Love, love, love it!

Yes, I am a nerd. You just wait until I have a new computer. Oh. My. Gods.

We went back to my mom's house and relaxed for a little while. Around 2:30pm I headed back home and showed Master my new cell phone. I of course had to explain how the hell I got it, but He wasn't upset or anything. He just won't stop calling me a techie because I had to have the phone with a keyboard. Well, that and I can't seem to stop playing with it. In fact I have to have it by me at all times it seems.

When I'm at the computer, it's on the desk. If I'm on my slave mat, it's right next to me. My phone is awesome.

Although I didn't bring it into the bedroom. ;-)

Master had stood up to get something from the kitchen a few hours after I got home. I walked over to Him and got a hug, and He kissed the top of my head.

I of course reached down and started stroking His cock. He tried to pull away, gently, and said "You can play with that later Kitten."

I giggled and moved closer so my head was still on His chest as I continued to stroke Him. He chuckled and said, "Are you after something, pet?" I nodded my head. So He slapped me on the ass and ordered me to the bedroom.

We laid next to one another and teased each other for a while before He put me on all fours and fucked my brains out.

It was incredible! And after He filled me with His cum and we were laying there, with Him on top of me, we agreed that the connection we had felt was missing is back in full force! Absolutely amazing.

The rest of the evening has been spent just relaxing. We hate dinner and watched K-Pax, which is a great movie. Now Master is playing His video game and I'm just sitting here in a great mood, enjoying my weekend. (And my phone, which I obviously can't stop talking about.. And Master has now given up on calling me a techie, and is now calling me hopeless.)

No comments:

Post a Comment