February 25, 2010

WTF

My birthday is next Thursday. I'll be 27.

Today, while I was at work I was in the bathroom washing my hands and I glanced up at the mirror when I noticed something bright in my somewhat dark hair. I dried off my hands and went back to looking in the mirror. I noticed it was a whitish/grayish color. I figured one of Ghost's hairs (since he has white and cream colored fur) had somehow found it's way to the top of my head.

I was fooling myself, it seems.

It was a white/gray hair. I can't really tell if it's gray, or white, but it's there. Just one lonely strand in the sea of dark brown hair that sits on top of my head.

I didn't pluck it out. It may not be there tomorrow, as I shed a lot. Yes. I shed. So what? :-p

But I saw it! And I saw it again when I got home and looked in the mirror. I told Master about it and He basically told me to shut up because He has white hairs in His goatee and on top of His head, and has for some time now.

So no sympathy there. *laughs* But I'm not really wanting sympathy. I thought I would freak out when I started getting gray hairs. But I'm not. In fact I'm starting to hope it comes in a bit more, and creates a streak in my hair. That would look kind of cool.

In the past I've asked Master what He would want me to do when I started going gray. He said I couldn't dye it, because I am forbidden from dying my hair. (I have no idea if that will change in the future, as far as getting my hair professionally dyed, but I am not allowed to dye my hair at home ever since I tried turning it red and it ended up a really fucked up shade of purple.)

So there we have it.

Wrinkles should be next. Yay or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment