February 10, 2010

I'm A Clutz

It's official.

Today, after work, we went down to my dad's house. Well we decided to head out of there around 8:30pm. My dad was leaving to go to his new girlfriend's house when we were leaving. Master was walking ahead of me to get the car started. My dad was behind me. Well I walked onto what I thought was black pavement. It turns out it was black ice.

I don't even remember falling or even exactly what happened. It was very quick.

I remember looking up and seeing my dad on my left and my Husband on my right. I quickly said "Don't!" because I was worried one of them would try and help me up. I wasn't ready to move yet.

I did a "bone check" to make sure nothing hurt very badly or was broken. I seemed okay. So I stood up. Dad and Master made sure I was okay.

The worst I have of it is that my left elbow really hurts. I must have knocked it pretty good. And the back of my head hurts. I don't remember hitting my head. But Master is keeping an eye on me and is making sure that I stay awake for a while just to be on the safe side. See, I'm not sure if my head hurts because of it suddenly being tossed back when I fell, or if it hurts because I hit it.

Either way this sucks.

I'm going to cut it here. I don't want to push this and giving myself a worse headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment