October 3, 2013

Missing

Sometimes things hit me and they make no damn sense. For instance, aside from the day to day stuff there hasn't been any dynamic related things going on. No kinky or rough sex. No orders out of no where. Just the normal day to day. I'm not complaining, I'm just making a point here.

Yet this morning I woke up and I felt docile. Not like total slave mode in so far as not wanting to joke around. Sometimes when I get really, really docile I basically am pretty serious. Why? I have no idea. So yeah, that happened.

And on top of that I woke up missing my collar. I haven't worn a collar since January 3rd, 2012. Damn I can't believe it was that long ago. We're quickly coming up on two years of no collar and yet this morning I woke up and I missed the hell out of it.

I was even rubbing my neck here and there throughout the day. I miss the weight of it. I miss playing with it when I was nervous or anxious. I miss just idly touching it for no reason at all. I miss Master grabbing it and being able to control my movements with it.

Trust me, He doesn't need to grab onto a collar to physically force me to move. I'm petite and His hands are huge.

Like I said, I don't know why. No clue what so ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment