October 22, 2013

Smell of Blood in the Air

You know the last post I made? Well, the "dry spell" broke that night. And it was fucking awesome. I'm on the rag right now. (Yes, I know you don't care.) But it actually helps a sort of fetish we share. I guess the only way to describe it is a blood fetish. And I don't mean that vampire bullshit. Ugh. No. Yes, I do love it when He bites me. That's more a primal thing though. I am submitting to Him on a very primal level just by baring my neck and moving in such a way that He can get a better grip with His teeth if He wants to.

The blood isn't really a primal thing I guess. At least not in a way that I can describe at this exact moment. I guess it's just something where it is a turn on. The smell of it and the taste of it. Let's just leave it at that.The smell of it just gets us both a little more ramped up, which is saying something believe me.

So, when I'm on my rag it makes it a little more interesting when He goes down on me. Compared to what I've heard from other guys and girls is that the guys get grossed out by it. My Master? He loves it.

I laid down on the bed and He immediately started biting me and gripping my hips, my stomach, my tits. Eventually, once He had enough of that and He knew I was revved up, He ordered me to slide up. So I grabbed my pillow, moved it up, and then got comfortable from there. I sometimes wish we had a longer bed, just so such things would be more comfortable. It's not that it's comfortable now.. I guess it would have more to do with not having to be in the "perfect position".

Anyway...

He allowed me to position my legs the way I wanted to before He started licking, flicking, and sucking in all the right places. Once I started to drip I noticed He continued to dip down to from my clit and lick my inner and outer lips instead to get that taste on His tongue.

He continued to do this for a while before very suddenly pinning my lower abdomen to the bed and keeping it basically locked there so I couldn't move. His other arm laid along the other one. There was no way in hell I would have been able to move. He then, for lack of a better way of putting it, used His tongue to fuck me. He would swirl it around the inner lips before plunging it inside of me. Holy fucking hell that felt amazing.

After He had His fill of doing that He focused all of His attention to my clit while He easily slipped His fingers inside of me. It didn't take me long to get off that way. He knelt up and simply said, "Mouth."

I got into position, He kept my hair out of my face and I orally worshiped His cock. I alternated between licking, sucking, going slow, speeding it up a little, going only just to the mid-way point to all the way down. He was loving it.

He literally had to keep gently pulling up on my hair to get me to stop sucking on Him. Eventually I didn't have much of a choice.. I mean my head just kept going up and I had to either let His cock slip from my mouth or feel the pain that comes with having Your hair pulled because You are trying to move Your head in a different direction.

He then used my hair to move me into position. He wanted me on all fours in front of Him. I was more than willing.

He was not gentle at all and I was more than into it. We were both nuzzling one another and He would pull and grip me and I would move just the way He wanted me to. At one point He had me basically bow down. My ass was still partially in the air but the upper half of my body was flat with the mattress.

He allowed me to cum a few more times before I felt His orgasm building up. Just as I felt that first twinge that let me know His orgasm was about to peak I started bucking and rolling my hips. He leaned back so I knelt up a little bit and continued rolling my hips. I felt His fingers dig into my hips and that just made me move just a little more aggressively.

Once He had filled me with His cum He leaned against my back. I giggled a little bit. I asked if I had done well and He just nodded His head against my back and said, "Yep."

I love it when I can get that kind of reaction. *smirks*

One hell of a way to get back in the saddle so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment