October 27, 2013

Full Circle

Last night after watching some TV, Master turned it off for a while and we just sat around and talked for a while. I really love just turning off everything and talking to one another about anything and everything. I truly believe that it helps us keep connected rather than just going through the motions of the every day routine. It's not that I don't enjoy anything during the days without that. We have fun, we relax, we do all of that. But those times where we are doing nothing but looking at one another and talking, even if it isn't important, mean a lot to me. And I know He feels the same way. We don't do them every day. It would just become routine if we did that. Which is the exact opposite of what those times are for. We do them rather randomly. Sometimes He'll bring it up, just by turning off the TV and turning to me. Other times I initiate it by asking if we can just chill out and talk for a while. He always says yes. *smiles*

After a little time had passed I wanted to go fool around. He nodded and He picked some things up off the floor so the dog wouldn't knock them over and I met Him back there.

I was laying on my back and He slipped into bed next to me, on His side. He started groping my tits and grinding His cock against me. He took small nips at my chin. He took small little bites of my neck and then moved up, gently keeping His lips in contact with my skin at all times. I instantly melted when He did that. I'm not sure why. It just really touched me in an emotional way. Don't get me wrong, it turned me on a great deal, but ....I don't know. It just touched me on an emotional level. I'm not sure how to describe it, so I'll just leave it at that.

Once He reached my ear He started nibbling on it. Sometimes just putting the cartilage of my ear in between two of His teeth and applying pressure.

He then, very gently, turned me on my side with my back to Him. He moved me a little away from Him so He could slip His hand in between us. He nipped at my shoulder and petted my pussy for a little while. He then grabbed His cock and started rubbing the head against my cunt.

He adjusted me just a little bit more and pushed His thick cock into me. I was more than ready for Him. He bit deep into my shoulder. I gasped but reached back and placed my hand on the back of His head, letting Him quietly know that I wanted Him to keep doing it. And He was more than happy to continue.

He held me to Him with both of His arms as He pumped in and out of me. With my flesh still in His teeth He ordered me to cum. After I had He released my shoulder from His teeth and then, again very gently, adjusted me again. Without His cock every slipping out of me, He put me on my back, with Him still on His side. He placed my legs up and over His. He kept His head very close to mine and continued to hold me. He wasn't pinning me in place. He was just holding me. Again my heart melted. There was a whole different kind of intimacy going on across the board. He was more making love to me than He was fucking me.

And the sensation of my heart melting just grew the more He did. Like I said, His head was right next to me. He took one hand and caressed the side of my face before very gently and lovingly turned my head so I was facing Him. He kissed me ever so lightly on my lips before we both became a little more aggressive with our lips and tongues. Nothing too aggressive. Passionate I think is a better word rather than aggressive.

After we were done He gently put me on my back once again and knelt between my legs. He became rougher. The time for making love had passed and I was not complaining. I felt the pace move and the mood change. Not in a bad way. In an exciting way.

Eventually He put one of my legs over each of His shoulders. As He fucked me in that position I reached down and started massaging His balls. He told me to cum one more time and when He gave me that order He told me that afterwards He wanted to rape me. Not like I had a say in it but it's not like I was complaining either.

He pulled out, grabbed my ankles, and flipped me onto my stomach. He then took my pillow, had me raise up a little bit so He could put the pillow under me. Once it was He grabbed each side of the pillow and tugged at it until my hips were propped up. He used me for His pleasure and when He started to cum I begged for it. I told Him how much I needed it.

When He collapsed next to me I cleaned Him off and once that was done He pulled me close to Him and rested His arm across my upper back. He just held me for a little while.

We don't "make love" often. It's not that neither of us enjoy it. We obviously do. It's just most of the time we both want something rougher than that. But when He makes love to me like that... there are no words to describe how I feel.

And the fact that it was just a natural progressive when He started to flip the switches from complete emotion to emotion mixed with my sub space. Then He naturally progressed into just focusing on my sub space. And once we were done, He held me and went straight back to the emotion part. Full circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment