October 20, 2013

Busy As Hell

This month has been incredibly busy on the weekends. I'm not entirely sure why but it's like everyone wants to get together in October. In fact earlier in the month my brother-in-law and his wife had contacted us asking whether or not we wanted to get together. We fully planned on it but at the time I asked if I could get back to her on it to sort out the details. I just now messaged her asking if we could push it to November.

Then everything snowballed from there. My mom wanted to get together a couple of times this month although one of them was rather unexpected. Then my dad wanted to come up here to go to a Halloween store. Cool no problem. He also wanted us to come down the weekend after in order to help him put up Halloween decorations. Again no problem. My father-in-law wanted to get together as well so we went out to lunch with him, which again was a lot of fun.

Then my mother-in-law contacted Master and wanted to get together as well. Holy shit. It had even been pushed back once because I had gotten sick the night before. We did that yesterday and it actually turned into a generally nice evening. We all dug through old pictures of when Master was growing up because He was looking for a couple of specific pictures of Him and His brother when they were children.

Honestly up until yesterday I had only seen a select few photos of when Master was a child. The rest of the pictures were late teens. I saw a lot last night including when He was a baby. He was adorable by the way. It honestly made the night start on a lighter tone than it normally does and from there it just stayed nice. It is one of the few times where we both walked away going, "Wow... that turned into a decent night." (Yes, that's how rare it is. We are shocked.)

So, basically it has been an all the family all the time type of month. Some of it was unexpected other parts were planned out. 

As a result Master and I haven't had a full weekend to ourselves all month. We've had full days. But not a full weekend.

I think that's affected our sex life. Admittedly there have been a few instances of just one or both of us not feeling well or our bodies were messing with us due to the changes in the weather. But I will say that we just haven't been fucking a lot in general. I do think the fact that we've been so busy plays into it. We feel like we're running all the time so when we finally do get home we just want to melt into the couch and the recliner and chill the fuck out while watching movies and joking around.

Then the next day, if we in fact at least have a full day to ourselves on the weekend, again we mainly chill and goof off. *shrugs* It'll pick back up. It always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment