October 24, 2013

Frame By Frame

Today was going at a pretty good clip until about 3pm. I went through the whole day, up until then, thinking today would be a piece of cake and in no time flat I'd be able to go home. But then 3pm hit and time slowed way the fuck down.

It was like someone hit the frame by frame button on a remote control. It was ridiculous. I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that I only had another hour a half before I got the fuck out of there and then I could go home and spend some quality time with my Husband. Also, tomorrow is my half day and for a change we don't have a shit ton of errands to run or anyone to meet up with. The only thing I have to worry about is an oil change at 1pm. That shouldn't take long at all. I even made a point of making an appointment so I wouldn't have to sit there and wait for a bay to open up so they could slide my car in.

I'm so excited about it for some reason. Tomorrow afternoon I mean. After the oil change I just want to come home and be with my Master. Just the two of us. It's been a busy fucking month so just the two of us down time is going to be wonderful.

We don't even really have to do anything in particular. I'm just going to be happy being alone with Him.

But before any of that could happen I had to get through the last hour and a half of this work day. But it was just ticking along. It was like I felt every second going. It was dragging. And of course I had lost a lot of my motivation so I didn't really feel like doing a whole hell of a lot. I mean yes, I did my job, but because I wasn't all gun-ho it was just highly annoying and a little irritating.

I think part of it had to do with the fact that I had two cups of coffee back to back, which I hardly ever do. But I was fighting off a migraine and sometimes just pumping my system with a shit ton of caffeine in a short period of time. And it did the trick this time. But now I was hyper as hell and feeling like I was going frame by mother fucking frame.

I was so happy when I clocked out. The ride home flew by so at least that much. And it's been a great evening at home with Master. We haven't done anything special at all, but I'm greatly enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment