October 5, 2013

In Heat

Master and I kind of met in a chat room. It wasn't planned and it wasn't that kind of chat room. It was just a regular chat room. Well, the group of us that lived in Wisconsin decided it would be fun to meet up and actually meet everyone face to face. If I remember correctly there were seven of us, including myself. But before I went I decided to look at everyone's profile so I would know what they would look like.

That was the first time I knew what He looked like. And I immediately thought He was handsome and wondered what He would be like in bed. Not that it mattered. I figured He wouldn't be interested. (Boy was I wrong.) But at least I knew what He looked like.

Well, at the actual meet up of everyone I was standing there waiting for other people to show up. I thought I was the first one there but apparently He had gotten there first but left momentarily to make sure others weren't somewhere else because the place we had all agreed to meet at was a little confusing. So there I am standing and waiting.

It was March but it was unusually nice out. I was standing facing the outside so all this light was pouring in and the next thing I remember seeing is Him walking up with the light surrounding Him and I remember looking up at Him and I just hoped that my jaw wasn't hanging. He was even better looking in person. He had long hair, a goatee, and just... wow. Again I wondered what He would be like in bed. He recognized me as well from my profile picture. I didn't know what He was thinking at the time. But we sat down and waited for the rest of them to show up. I think we had about a half hour of just the two of us talking before the rest of them started to trickle in.

That night we started "flirting" in private chat. And the rest? Well the rest is history.

About two and a half years into our relationship I proposed to Him. We were both broke as hell but were getting by. We weren't even living together yet but there was just something that told me we were going to spend the rest of our lives together. I was/am so madly in love with Him. Apparently He thought the same because He said yes.

Like I said we were both rather broke. I gave Him a ring that used to be may father's. He has worn it on His pinky ever since I gave it to Him. We joke that it's His engagement ring.

Him? He has always been very vain about His hair. His hair is gorgeous. He shaved His head as a gesture in return to my proposal. We lived together for two years after that before getting married. And here we are 10 1/2 years into our relationship.

So what's my reason for going down memory lane? His hair.

He continued to shave His head for quite some time. He looked hot bald.

Eventually He did start to grow His hair back. For a little while He had a typical guy's haircut. Don't get me wrong, I still thought He was sexy as hell but it just didn't look right on Him. He didn't look like Him. That was very, very short lived.

Then He started buzzing it. It had a little bit of length to it but He would just grab His electric razor, put the longer guard on it, and crop it down. Again, I found Him sexy as always. And it honestly suited Him. He wore it well.

But for about the past five to six months He has been growing it out. He wants it long again. It's just past that awkward length where it's just constantly in the way and ya can't do a damn thing with it. I remember that from when I cut my hair short and grew it back out.

Now? Now all of His hair is past His shoulders except for the front, where the bangs would be if He actually had bangs. That part is just past His chin. But there is just something about Him having longer hair again that has me turned on almost constantly. It's like I'm in heat. I don't know what it is.

As I've always said, and meant it, it doesn't matter how long His hair is, it doesn't matter if He has a goatee or not, it doesn't matter if He weighs more or weighs less.... I have always been so highly attracted to this man. And so, so, in love. I don't think it's possible for me to love Him anymore than I do. He has me completely, across all levels.

There are only certain things that could ever in a million years break that. And I know they will never occur. Neither of us would do such things to one another.

So why His longer hair is making me act this way, I have no idea. He seems to be enjoying it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment