October 26, 2013

He is Batman!

Today Master and I decided to bum around a little bit. So we hit up a store looking for more movies. We had bought a couple yesterday but we had watched both of them already. We looked around and couldn't find a damn thing. That was rather disappointing. We thought about checking out another store but decided we didn't feel like driving out that far. So there we are sitting in the car trying to think of something else to do.

Well, rather than checking out another movie store an idea formed in my head and I suggested that we go check out a game store. I basically made it sound like we were just going to look around and see if we could find any used games He might want. But I had a plan in my head that He had no idea about. *evil laugh*

So we joke around on the car ride there and I know it's not much but I love goofing around with Him while we're driving. It's just a good time. We get there and Master has barely put the car in park when I hop out of the car. I was excited. Master looked at me like I was crazy. I like going to game stores but I'm never that excited about it. But like I said, I had a plan.

I immediately go to the new release wall which again Master thought was a bit strange. He figured we were going to look in the used video games section.

I didn't see it! I actually started to worry that they didn't have it in stock. I decided to just go up to the counter. Maybe they were keeping them back there. I asked whether or not they had the game in stock and sure as shit, they had it behind the counter. That was a sigh of relief.

I knew that Master had been drooling over this game since He first found out they were making it. I also knew that it was released yesterday and He mentioned all the ads He had been seeing it for it and how they were taunting Him.

As soon as they told me that they had it I asked for one and bought it right then and there. There was no need to look around at that point. Master was extremely happy. It's basically my early Christmas present to Him.

It's "Batman: Arkham Origins". He is a huge fan of Batman. Meaning the Batman in the comics. And He likes some of the Batman video games. But He loves the last one they made so I figured since this one is basically a prequel to "Batman: Arkham City" He would love it.

He was very surprised and also very happy. As soon as He got home He downloaded it to His hard drive and has playing it ever since. I've watched a little bit and kind of chilled on the computer as well. I'm one of those wives who doesn't care that their Husband plays video games. I don't jump His shit about it basically. I'll sit down and watch. Sometimes, if it's a racer or a fighter, I'll play too. But honestly the fighter games get boring after a while.

Plus, I know that when He gets His hands on certain video games He plays them as soon as He can and spends a few hours doing so because it's new and He was excited about being to pick it up. My Master is happy, which makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment