October 28, 2013

Proper Pose

Last night Master and I fooled around again. It was more aggressive this time, which was more than fine with me.

He ate me out before He flipped me over and had me get on all fours. He leaned over me for a while rather than kneeling straight up behind me. I did my best to use what I refer to as "the proper pose" while He's fucking me doggy style. I know that sounds stupid. I understand that. But He had me learn a pose that He wants me to use every now and then. He isn't really strict about it and He hardly ever orders me into the pose. But He loves it when I take the initiative and put myself in that pose. He always has this proud tone to His voice and He always praises me for doing it.

So I arched my back as much as I could with my ass higher in the air than my lower back and I propped my upper body as high as I could while supporting myself with my hands. I almost had to use my finger tips to prop myself up correctly. I also arched my neck so my head was held high and my hair draped along the length of my back. (It's long enough to do that again! Yay! I'm never cutting my hair short again.) I wonder if that's why He taught me that pose... It's difficult to keep and I really have to stretch to do it properly.

The way I was positioning myself and the way He was somewhat hovering over me while I did so, His balls continuously were being caressed by the balls of my feet. He loves that sensation, whether I'm barefoot or I have stockings on. Basically as long as I don't have heels on, He loves that feeling. After all, He's not the masochist in this relationship.*winks*

He eventually just knelt behind me rather than hovering over me. I continued to hold that position for a little while longer before He told me I could relax. The odd thing about it is, like I said, He hardly ever orders me into that pose. However, if I put myself in that position I damn well better hold it until He tells me I can relax.

Once I knew I could relax I dropped my upper body to the mattress. He started fucking me harder, deeper. I reached back and cupped His balls the best I could and curved my fingers in such a way that they would apply some pressure and rub against just behind His balls. I say I cupped them the best I could because well, when He's bucking His hips hard and fast it's difficult to keep my hand in the right position.

Apparently I was doing it rather well because He started moaning and lightly growling. He ordered me to cum one last time and when I did it was enough to set Him off into His own orgasmic bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment