October 9, 2013

Bitten & Bruised

Last night I had dressed up for Master. I tried to be a little more original about it rather than tossing on any lingerie outfit. So I found a top that only covers my tits and put on a pair of heels with my leg warmers pulled over the tops of them. I felt very sexy and Master seemed very pleased by my choice. We watched a movie and after that was done I asked Master if we could go fool around. Needless to say He had no problem with that.

I got to the bedroom first. I got comfortable and kept the heels on. Sometimes He wants me to keep the heels on and sometimes He doesn't. So I just keep them on until He tells me to take them off. I didn't have to wait long for Him to join me in the bedroom.

He rested on His side and pulled me to Him so He could chew on my neck. It had been a while since He had done that. He had a cold sore for the past week and as a result couldn't use His mouth at all in regards to sex and foreplay.

So feeling His teeth sinking into my flesh felt amazing. I love being His chew toy. And that is one of His major turn ons. If He can chew on me or rake His teeth against my skin He is a very happy man.

Once He was done chewing on me He gently pushed me onto my back and started flicking His tongue against my nipple. I reached down and started stroking His cock while He went from one to the other. After I was good and revved up He told me to slide up so He could eat me out. It didn't take long before I was cumming.

He continued to gently run His tongue over my clit for a little while as I was attempting to catch my breath. After a little while He knelt up, grabbed my hips, and pulled me down the bed until my pussy was lined up with His cock.

He fucked me in several different positions and ordered me to cum a few times. The next time He ordered me to cum I shook my head. I wanted to be used. Rather than putting me on my stomach like He normally does when I go into sex doll mode He grabbed my legs and turned me on my side. His cock never slipped out. He knelt behind me on placed one of His large hands on my neck and His other hand on my hip. It felt amazing. Between getting bitten and being pinned down to the bed like that I was in total docile mode and was flying high in my sub space.

After He came He leaned over me for a little while and He said something along the lines of Him hoping He hadn't bruised my neck. I couldn't help but laugh at that. I love getting bruises from Him, as long as they aren't received through punishment. The other reason I laughed is because He'll leave bruises on my neck simply from biting me and He was worried about bruising my neck with His hand.

He chuckled a little too but brought up the fact that He didn't want people seeing those kind of bruises and thinking that I'm getting physically abused at home. Especially with our size difference it probably wouldn't take much for someone to think He was beating me (in a bad way) and want to report spousal abuse.

The bruises He leaves with his teeth can always be hidden by my hair since my hair is long and thick and it's normally towards the back of my neck. But this time His hand was right on the side of my neck, which would be visible. I understood His concern.

After I cleaned Him off He allowed me to get undressed.

I will say that this morning I checked and there were no bruises. I was disappointed in the fact that I enjoy bruises from Him but relieved on the note that we didn't have to worry about people thinking such things.

2 comments:

  1. i would have been a little disappointed that the bruises didn't show too! This is a fun post!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think it's just harder to leave bruises on my skin than it use to be. As if my skin almost got use to it.. lol

    ReplyDelete