October 10, 2013

Decompress

The weekend is almost here. And it's my half day week as well, so I'll be getting out of work at noon tomorrow. Yay! This weekend is a little jam packed. Tomorrow shortly after I get home from work we'll be meeting up with my father-in-law for lunch. It's been a while since we've seen him, so that will be nice. After that I'll be calling my dad to see if we can still come over. Hopefully we can. And hopefully he'll know more about when the hell trick or treat is in his neighborhood. His neighborhood does it on a different day than the rest of the city. And since the rest of the city is doing on actual Halloween, which is a Thursday this year, I'm really hoping it's on a weekend. Other wise I'll have to be at work and won't get down there until it's almost over. I would be highly disappointed. But every other year it's been the weekend before Halloween or the weekend of Halloween. I'm sure it will work out. Then this Saturday I'll be going to visit my mom for a little while.

Other than that we don't have any plans. So we should have most of Saturday afternoon and all of Sunday to ourselves. I'm hoping most of it will be spent goofing around and fucking. That would be awesome. That would make me a very happy girl.

I've been spending most of the night just decompressing. There was a lot of stress at work today. Well, more shit that pissed me off than actual stress. But I did my breathing and started playing songs in my head and I kept calm and was able to relax myself. That doesn't mean I didn't have to unwind when I got home. So Master and I watched the remake of Halloween 2, which was fun. I like the first remake better, but the second one is still good.

I feel much more relaxed and happy now.


No comments:

Post a Comment